SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE.
Warfare is the route to establishing our victory in Christ, Due to the peculiarity of marriage, there are battles attached attached to it and we need to seriously engage in Spiritual warfare for it to succeeed. Engage in serious warfare with the following prayer points.
Warfare prayers for your marriage are powerful and effective tools that can help you overcome any obstacles and challenges that come your way. These prayers are designed to help you fight against the spiritual forces of darkness that seek to destroy your marriage. They are also intended to help you build a strong foundation of faith and love in your relationship with your spouse.
1. Heavenly Father, I come before You today to plead for Your mercy and intervention in my marriage. I pray that You will destroy every work of the enemy that is trying to destroy my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds”
2 Corinthians 10:3-4
2. Oh Lord, I pray against every spirit of infidelity and unfaithfulness that is trying to destroy my marriage. I pray that You will expose every hidden agenda of the enemy, and that You will destroy every plot and plan of the enemy against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord”
3. Father, I pray against every spirit of anger and bitterness that is trying to destroy my marriage. I pray that You will heal every wound in my heart, and that I will be able to forgive my spouse and move on with my life, in the name of Jesus.
“But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you”
4. Heavenly Father, I pray against every spirit of depression and discouragement that is trying to destroy my marriage. I pray that You will fill me with Your joy and peace, and that You will help me to find hope and strength in You, in the name of Jesus.
“The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him”
5. Oh Lord, I pray for Your intervention in my finances. I pray that You will open doors of financial breakthrough for my family, and that You will provide for all our needs according to Your riches in glory, in the name of Jesus.
“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus”
6. Father, I pray for Your divine protection over my marriage and my family. I pray that You will cover us with Your blood, and that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence”
7. Oh Lord, I pray for the restoration of love and harmony in my marriage. I pray that You will heal every brokenness and restore every lost love, in the name of Jesus.
“And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing”
1 Corinthians 13:2
Read Also: Prayer for Marriages Under Attack
8. Heavenly Father, I pray for the salvation of my spouse and my family. I pray that You will open their eyes to see the truth, and that they will come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life”
9. Oh Lord, I pray against every spirit of fear and anxiety that is trying to destroy my marriage. I pray that You will give me the spirit of boldness and courage, and that I will be able to stand firm in my faith, in the name of Jesus.
“Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you”
10. Father, I pray that You will bless my marriage and my family abundantly. I pray that You will increase our love for You and for one another, and that we will be able to serve You faithfully all the days of our lives, in the name of Jesus.
“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen”
2. I stand against every demon, man and woman that is fighting my marriage in the Name of Jesus Christ. My marriage will not be devoured by the Devil in the Name of Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 5:8-9, Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith.
3. Father in the migthy name of Jesus Christ I resist every satanic agent in my marriage in Jesus Name, I command you devil’s to flee from my marriage in Jesus mighty Name.
James 4:7-8, So, humbleyourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come close to God, and God will come close to you.
4.Lord Jesus let your peace reign in my marriage in the midst of this restless world in the Name of Jesus Christ.
John 16:33, I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth, you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.
5. Oh lord fight my marital enemies, let them scatter in the name of Jesus Christ, give me victory over my foe in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Deuteronomy 28:7, The Lord will conquer your enemies when they attack you. They will attack you from one direction, but they will scatter from you in seven!
6. I declare by the authority in Christ Jesus that I have Power over witches and wizards against my marriage in the Name of Jesus, only the Power of the Holy Spirit will dominate my marriage in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Luke 10:19, Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy.
5.Lord Almighty give so much strenght and deliver my marriage from the evil one in Jesus Name I Pray.
2 Thessalonians 3:3, But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.
6. In the Name of Jesus Christ, the devil will not steal anything from my marriage, it’s only the Life of God will abound more abundantly in the Name of Jesus Christ.
John 10:10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.
7.Oh God help me to live a life worthy of marital call, give me the power to live excellently in the Name of Jesus Christ.
1 Thessalonians 1:11, We keep on praying for you, asking our God to enable you to live a life worthy of his call. May he give you the power to accomplish all the good things your faith prompts you to do.
8. Contend Lord with those contending for my marriage in the of Jesus Christ.
Psalm 35:1, Contend, LORD, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me.
9. Almighty Father deliver me and protect me from those that wants to destroy my marriage in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Psalm 59:1,9-10, Rescue me from my enemies, O God. Protect me from those who have come to destroy me. You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my fortress. In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me. He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies.
10. King of kings, I declare that you are by my side and there’s no one that can stand against my marriage in Jesus Name.
Romans 8:31, What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
11. I declare that no weapon turned against me will succeeed in the Name of Jesus Christ. My Marriage is preserved,I silence every opposing voice against my life in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 54:17, But in that coming day no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the LORD; their vindication will come from me. I, the LORD, have spoken!
12.Almighty Father show me mercy in my marriage, let me find grace to overcome in the name of Jesus Christ.
Hebrew 4:16, Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
13.Oh merciful God hear me, For I believe in you to answer me and I come to thee in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Psalm 65:2, O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
14. By the Power of the Spirit, I conquer finacial problems in my marriage in the Name of Jesus Christ, Lack is not our portion in the Name of Jesus.
Philippians 4:19. And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
15. Father I thank you because you’re a Man of War, Iam victorious, Prosperous, favoured, blessed, fruitful and above Principalities and Power in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 1:21,Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come.
The lord is a man of war, the Lord is His Name, for this cause we are victorious for if God be for you who can be against you. Go on and express your victory having this mind in you that Christ Jesus has Won it all for you.