Prayers for An Unsubmissive and Defiant Wife.
Marriage is a sacred bond between two individuals, but it is not always a bed of roses. Relationships have their ups and downs, and marriages are no exception. One of the most common challenges that couples face is when one partner becomes un-submissive and stubborn. This can cause a rift in the relationship, leading to feelings of frustration, anger, and sadness.
When a wife becomes difficult and defiant, it can be a challenging situation for her husband. It can be challenging to understand why she is behaving this way, and it can be difficult to deal with it. This situation can put a lot of strain on the marriage, and it can be tough to keep the relationship healthy.
However, there is hope. Prayer is a powerful tool that can help to heal and restore broken relationships. It can help to bring peace and understanding to a difficult situation. In this article, we will share some prayers that you can say for your unsupportive and rebellious wife, along with some biblical verses that can provide comfort and guidance during this difficult time.
If you are experiencing this kind of situation, it is essential to remember that you are not alone. Many people have gone through similar situations and have found solace in prayer. These prayers can bring you closer to God, and they can help you to understand your wife better. They can also help you to build a stronger and more loving relationship with her.
In the following sections, we will provide you with some powerful prayers that you can say for your wife. We will also share some biblical verses that can provide comfort and guidance as you navigate this challenging time in your marriage. We hope that these prayers and verses will help you to find peace, love, and understanding in your relationship.
7 Reasons that Make an Un-Submissive and Stubborn Wife.
Before praying for a difficult wife, it is important to look at some of the reasons that can cause this.
- Lack of Communication: When a wife does not communicate well with her husband, it can lead to misunderstandings, which can in turn lead to an un-submissive and stubborn attitude. Try to encourage open and honest communication with your wife. Provide opportunities for both parties to express their thoughts and feelings, and actively listen to one another.
- Lack of Trust: Trust is a vital component of every relationship. If a wife does not trust her husband, she may become un-submissive and stubborn, leading to a breakdown in the marriage. To resolve this, work towards rebuilding trust through honest communication, transparency, and consistent actions. Consider seeking professional help if trust issues persist.
- Financial Issues: Financial problems in a marriage can cause a lot of stress, which can lead to an un-submissive and stubborn attitude from the wife. As husband and wife, work together as a team to create a budget and financial plan that works for both of you. Seek outside help if necessary, such as from a financial advisor or credit counselor.
- Power Struggles: When a wife feels like she is not being heard or respected, she may become stubborn and un-submissive, trying to assert her power in the relationship. Work towards creating a more equitable relationship, where both partners feel heard and respected. Identify areas of agreement and compromise, and work towards finding solutions that benefit both parties.
- Unrealistic Expectations: When a wife has unrealistic expectations of her husband, it can lead to disappointment, frustration, and a lack of submission toward him. Have open and honest conversations about expectations and work towards finding a middle ground. Encourage both parties to be realistic about what they can offer and what they need from the relationship.
- Lack of Emotional Support: Emotional support is crucial for a wife to feel safe and secure in her marriage. If she feels like her emotional needs are not being met, she may become un-submissive and stubborn. Work towards creating a safe and supportive environment where both of you feel comfortable expressing your emotions. Encourage both parties to actively listen and provide emotional support to one another.
- Past Trauma: Past traumas can affect a person’s behavior and attitude in the present. If a wife has experienced trauma in her past, it may lead to an un-submissive and stubborn attitude towards her husband. Encourage your wife to seek professional help to work through past traumas, and provide support and understanding throughout the process. Encourage open and honest communication and work towards a more understanding and supportive relationship.
Prayers for An Un-Submissive and Stubborn Wife.
Marriage is a sacred union ordained by God, and it is meant to be a peaceful and harmonious relationship between a husband and wife. However, sometimes things don’t go as planned, and a wife may become difficult and defiant, causing a rift in the marriage.
If you are experiencing this kind of situation, it is essential to remember that prayer is a powerful tool that can help to heal and restore broken relationships. Here are some prayers that you can say for your unsupportive and rebellious wife:
- Heavenly Father, I come before you today to ask for your guidance and wisdom in dealing with my difficult and defiant wife. Please help me to understand her better and to love her as you love us all. I pray that you will soften her heart and help her to see the error of her ways. Please give me the patience and strength to be a loving and supportive husband, even in the face of her difficult behavior. Amen.
“And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.” – Ephesians 4:32 (NKJV)
- Lord, I pray that you will help my wife to submit to my leadership as the head of our household. I know that you have called me to be the spiritual leader of our family, and I ask that you give me the wisdom and courage to lead with love and compassion. Please help my wife to see the importance of submission and to trust in your plan for our marriage. Amen.
“Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.” – Ephesians 5:22-24 (NKJV)
- Father, I lift up my wife to you and ask that you heal any wounds or hurts that she may be carrying. I pray that you will help her to let go of any bitterness or resentment that may be causing her to act out. Please help her to see the value of our marriage and to work with me to build a strong and healthy relationship. Amen.
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” – Psalm 147:3 (NKJV)
- Dear God, I ask that you protect our marriage from the attacks of the enemy. I know that Satan wants to destroy our relationship, but I ask that you place a hedge of protection around us. Please help us to keep our focus on you and to rely on your strength and guidance as we navigate the challenges of marriage. Amen.
“The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” – Psalm 18:2 (NKJV)
If you desire to go deeper, please continue with the 15 powerful prayer points and scriptures.
15 Prayer Points to Say for An Unsubmissive / Stubborn Wife.
1. Father I thank you for my wife, Lord Jesus I ask that you make her submissive by your Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Almighty Father, help me to adjust any attitude that may be causing my wife to be unsubmissive in Jesus Name.
1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
3. King of Kings, let the pattern of my wive’s submission be according to the Bible in the name of Jesus.
Colossians 3:18 Wive’s you, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
4. Dear Lord transform my wife to the point that her conduct will bring me closer to You in the name of Jesus
1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives,
5. Father in the name of Jesus, Let the Holy Spirit reveal the scripture to my wife so that she can begin to respect me in the name of Jesus.
Ephesians 5:21 Submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.
6. King of Kings, help me to live with my wife in love and tenderness as written in your word in the name of Jesus Christ.
Colossians 3:19 Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.
7. Every spirit of worldliness manipulating the soul of my wife be destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 3:1-22 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct. Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, …
8. Oh God give our wives the grace to say the needful in the name of Jesus christ.
1 Timothy 2:12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
9. Holy Spirit Open the understanding of my wife to see the Heavenly organogram of marriage that the man is the head in the name of Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.
10. Father in the name of Jesus Christ, Let the fruits of the spirit abound in my wife’s Life in the name of Jesus Christ.
Titus 2:5 To be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.
RECOMMENDED: Prayer for Family Unity
11. in The Name of Jesus Christ I and My Wife Will Stick as One, Nothing Will Separate Us in Jesus Name.
Genesis 2:24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
12. Heavenly Father that you give my wife the wisdom to build her home, and Lord, let her be outstanding in her dealings
Proverbs 12:4 An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones.
13. Dear Lord Jesus, Help my wife to understand her first adornment is submission in the name of Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 3:5 For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands,
14. Almighty Father let my wife obey me Like Sarah the wife of Your servant Abraham in the name of Jesus Christ.
1 Peter 3:6 As Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.
15. Father I thank you because my wife is already submissive by the Power of your Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for your Plan of marriage for humanity I hereby enjoy the full package of Your covenant in Jesus Name.
Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
God is the owner of every heart therefore in Prayers you can change it for Good, Have faith God and keep on giving him thanks because He has answered you already.
Remember, prayer is a powerful tool that can help to heal and restore broken relationships. Keep praying for your wife, and trust in God’s plan for your marriage.