PRAYER FOR A BETTER, HEALTHIER AND STRONGER MARITAL LIFE.
15 PRAYER POINTS FOR A BETTER MARRIAGE & RELATIONSHIP.
1. Father I thank you for the marriage you have given me, thank you for the spouse, and the rest members of my family, I do not take it for granted.
ISAIAH 12:4-5 And on that day you will say, “Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name. Make known His deeds among the peoples; make them remember that His name is exalted.” Praise the LORD in song, for He has done glorious things; let this be known throughout the earth.
2. Lord Jesus I ask for your forgiveness in any way that I’ve fallen short of your promises that has the ability to tamper with my marriage.
John 1:9. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
3. Lord Jesus I lay hold of the covenant of peace for my marriage in the name of Jesus Christ, I ask for the reing of the prince if peace in my family in Jesus Name.
Isaiah 32:18 “My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.”
4. Lord, Let your light shine brighter and brighter in my marriage in the name of Jesus Christ, Let every shade of Darkness varnish in your light in Jesus Name.
Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
5. Oh God I place a demand for a better Marital Life in the name of Jesus Christ.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
6. My father in heaven, give me a marriage that is according to the standard of the Bible in the name of Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:33: However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
7. Lord Jesus I ask that you release the oil of Joy into my marriage in the name of Jesus Christ. Let your joy be the bed rock of my marital life in the name of Jesus Christ.
Isaiah 61:3-7 and provide for those who grieve in Zion– to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.
8. Covenant keeping God, keep my marriage in the perfect bond of love, let our oness be a replica of that which is in heaven in Jesus mighty Name.
That all may be one as you, Father, are in me and I am in you” John 17:21.
9. Dear Lord Jesus let your help attend to my marital life in the name of Jesus Christ.
Psalms 121:2 My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
10. Eternal Father give me a better version of marital life in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:28-30 “That’s how husbands ought to love their wives — in the same way as they do their own bodies. Anyone who loves his wife loves himself. No one ever hates his own body, but feeds it and takes care of it just like Christ does for the church because we are parts of his body.”
11. Dear father let your counsel for marriage stand in my life in the name of Jesus Christ.
Genesis 2:24. this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh
12. Father I declare that your fire will rain down upon every demonic forces against the progress of my marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.
2 Kings 1:10 Elijah answered the captain, “If I am a man of God, may fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men!” Then fire fell from heaven and consumed the captain and his men.
13. Helper of men help me with an amazing marital life in the name of Jesus Christ.
Psalm 121:1 I lift up my eyes to the hills– where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
14. Father realeas your grace for a prosperous marital life in the name of Jesus Christ.
3 John 2:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
15. Father I thank you for giving me wisdom, favour, anointing and the Graces to manifest a better Marital Life in Jesus Name.
Psalm 106:1 Praise the Lord.Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
God grant you so much wisdom to understand your spouse and your family members in order to have a better Marital Life.