3-DAYS PRAYER POINT FOR FAMILY BREAKTHROUGH
As believers, we know that prayer is a powerful tool that God has given us to communicate with Him and to bring about change in our lives and the lives of those around us. In particular, praying for our families is essential in ensuring that we are covering them with God’s protection, guidance, and blessings.
In this 3-day prayer guide, we will be focusing on specific prayer points for family breakthrough. Through the power of prayer and faith in God’s promises, we believe that we can experience supernatural breakthroughs in every area of our family’s lives.
As we embark on this prayer journey, let us remember the words of the apostle Paul in Philippians 4:6-7: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Let us trust in the Lord and believe that He will answer our prayers according to His perfect will.
6. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Bible reference – Philippians 4:6-7
Day 1: Prayer Point for Family Breakthrough.
- Dear God, I pray for your divine protection over my family. According to Psalm 91:11, I pray that you will command your angels to protect us in all our ways.
- Heavenly Father, I pray that you will provide for my family’s needs according to your riches in glory. Philippians 4:19 reminds us that you will supply all our needs according to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
- Lord, I pray for unity and peace in my family. According to Ephesians 4:3, I pray that we will make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
- Lord, I pray that our family will always seek to follow and obey your will. In John 14:15, Jesus said, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.”
- Father, I pray that we will always love and serve you with all our hearts, minds, and souls, as Jesus commanded in Matthew 22:37.
- Father protect all that we own, our properties, possessions, and investments that we have scattered abroad, nothing shall be missing, nothing shall be lost, nothing shall be stolen, nothing shall be misplaced, and your mighty hand shall rest upon them for excellence and breakthrough in the name of Jesus. Revelation 3:8
- Father lift my family up, take us from the valley to the mountain top, we are tired of the level that we are presently, Lord I pray that you raise us higher in the mighty name of Jesus. Isaiah 48:17
- Father I pray for unity and peace in my family, let every power that is making us to fight one another be destroyed, I call forth oneness, joy, peace and unity into the family in the mighty name of Jesus. Ecclesiastes 4:9
- Father every form of stagnation, failure, delay in the life of my family be terminated, deliver us from the bondage of stagnation that is not making us see way to go and causing confusion in our lives in the name of Jesus. Genesis 12:3
- Father I pray that none of my family shall die prematurely, I decree sound health upon everyone, every siege of sickness and diseases is destroyed by the power of God, we are covered inside the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus. Psalms 91:10
Read: Prayer for Family Unity
Day 2: Prayer Point for Family Protection and Breakthrough
- God, I pray for the salvation of my family members who are yet to know you. According to Acts 16:31, I believe that if I and my household believe in you, we shall be saved.
- Lord, I pray for financial breakthrough for my family. According to Deuteronomy 8:18, I pray that you will give us the power to create wealth, that your covenant may be established on earth.
- Father, I pray that you will help us to be faithful stewards of the resources you have given us. In Matthew 25:21, Jesus said, “Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.”
- Lord, I pray that you will help us to be a blessing to others through our finances. In 2 Corinthians 9:8, it says, “And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.”
- Father, I pray for wisdom and discernment in our financial decisions. In James 1:5, it says, “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.”
- “I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:16-19
- We pray for peace and rest in our families. Lord, we ask that you help us to find rest and peace in the midst of our busy lives.
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.” Matthew 11:28-29
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
- Father I pray that you protect my family from every evil of the night and day, the sun shall not smite us by either shall the moon by night, you Lord shall continue to deliver us from the snare of the fowler in the name of Jesus. Psalms 91:3
- Father I pray you shall continue to be refuge and buckler in time of trouble, you shall hide us under your canopy, we shall trust in the Lord at all times, Lord you shall continue to be our dwelling place in the name of Jesus. Psalms 91:4
- Father I pray that you keep your angels charge over my family, in our journeys, endeavors and the things that our heart desire to do, your angel shall go before us every day and bring us to the place that you have prepared for us in the name of Jesus. Exodus 23:20
- Father grant my family supernatural breakthrough, breakthroughs in our finances, careers, academics and business, every tight situation is declared loosed in the mighty name of Jesus. 2 Chronicles 16:9
Recommended: PRAYER FOR FAMILY PROTECTION AND GUIDANCE
Day 3: Prayer Point for Family Breakthrough & Protection.
- God, I pray for good health for every member of my family. According to Isaiah 53:5, I believe that by your stripes, we are healed.
- Lord, I pray for protection against every scheme of the enemy that seeks to steal, kill and destroy our family. According to John 10:10, I believe that you have come to give us life and life in abundance.
- Father, I pray for increase and multiplication in every area of our lives. According to Genesis 1:28, I believe that you have blessed us to be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth.
- Lord, I pray that you will help us to grow in our knowledge and understanding of you. In Colossians 1:10, it says, “So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.”
- Father, I pray that you will help us to be a light to the world and to share your love with those around us. In Matthew 5:16, Jesus said, “Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.”
- Father I decree there shall not be any form of loss whatsoever in the name of Jesus, no loss of property, no loss of job, no loss of life, business and marriage in the mighty name of Jesus. Philippians 4:19
- Father I destroy every of spirit of debt, lack and borrowing in my family, help us not to beg and borrow but grant us the understanding and knowledge that is needed to live in financial peace and prosperity in the mighty name of Jesus. 1 Samuel 2:8
- Father send us the gift of men over the journey of our destiny, send them that will favour us and help us in all areas of our lives, let good people for no reason be interested in our lifting and development in the name of Jesus. Genesis 45:26
- Father every arrow of sickness and untimely death targeted over any member of my family is destroyed by your fire, we drink the precious blood of Jesus ad we are declared touch not from every plans of the devil in the name of Jesus. Exodus 23:25
- Father I pray that you visit my family afresh with your Spirit and power, let our spiritual gifts be stirred up, let the Spirit of God find full expression in our lives as we progress in the journey of life in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 11:12